Historic Zoar Village logo

#14 House - 1820’s

Virtual Tour > #14 House

The #14 House sits on the corner of Foltz and Third Streets.

It was one of the first homes built in Zoar, and is partially constructed of logs. This house remains a private residence. It has recently been restored and the original log structure is now visible. #14 House is on the National Register of Historic Places.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter