Historic Zoar Village logo

Bimeler House & Museum #27 - 1863

Virtual Tour > Bimeler House

The Bimeler House & Museum is located on the southeast corner of Park and Third Streets.

It was the home of William Bimeler and Lillian Ruof Bimeler. The building was donated to the Ohio History Connection by Lillian Bimeler and was converted into a museum in the early 1920’s.The Bimeler Museum was closed due to flood damage from 2005-2017. Extensive restoration work was completed and the Bimeler was reopened in 2017 as a rotating exhibit space.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter