Historic Zoar Village logo

The Print Shop #16 - 1817

Virtual Tour > Print Shop

The Print Shop is located on the south side of Fourth Street, east of Foltz Street.

The Print Shop was one of the first log cabins built as a home. Two frame additions were added in the late 1800’s. A frame structure was also added in the back of the building in 1985.

From the time he was a young man, John Neff had written down Joseph Bimeler’s discourses. After Bimeler’s death in 1853, a printing press was purchased and installed in this cabin where Bimeler’s discourses were printed. These discourses were read at Sunday meetings after his death. The Print Shop is now a private residence.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter